- Author: Ben Faber
California Avocado Society, Inc., California Avocado Commission, and University of California Cooperative Extension
California Avocado Growers Seminars Series 2018
Scheduled Dates and Topics
August Seminar Topic
South Coast Ag Fair
Join the California Avocado Society and our sponsors at this special opportunity to visit the South Coast Research and Extension Center (South Coast REC).
Come and listen to some of our avocado researches -
- Dr. Lovatt will talk on Gibberellic acid future within the avocado tree.
- Dr. Bender will discuss High-Density planning.
- Learn the UCR Research Poster Sessions arranged by Dr. Mauk and Etaferahu Takele.
- Tour rootstock/scion blocks with Dr. Mary Lu Arpaia
- View herbicide damage on avocado with Sonia Rios
Engage with vendors of various equipment and technologies for:IrrigationNutrient managementPlus, machines appropriate to avocado production.
Don't miss it! Mark the date. Lunch will be available for purchase at the site.
To help with our lunch count please sign up through this link.
Dates/Times/Locations: One site only - South Coast Research & Extension Center Conference Room, 7601 Irvine Blvd., Irvine, CA 92818
Wednesday, August 1, 2018, 10:00 - 2:00 p.m.
Here are some of our Vendors and Sponsors for the Ag Fair